Due to the occurance of coordinate jumps, the station coordinates given in the tables below are valid for a specific period in time (indicated in the first column). The coordinate jumps are caused by station-specific equipment changes (see station log and/or EPN_discontinuities.snx).
1. POSITIONS/VELOCITIES PUBLISHED BY EUREF
EUREF has not yet released coordinates for (, ).
2. POSITIONS/VELOCITIES PUBLISHED BY THE IGS
IGS has not yet released coordinates for (, ).
3. POSITIONS/VELOCITIES PUBLISHED BY THE IERS
IERS has not yet released coordinates for (, ).
4. POSITION PUBLISHED WEEKLY IN THE EPN COMBINED SOLUTION
Coordinates not yet released for (, ).
5. POSITIONS PUBLISHED BY THE COUNTRY
Coordinates not yet provided for (, ).
Following a recent initiative of the EUREF Technical Working Group (Monitoring of official national ETRF coordinates on EPN web), the differences between the national coordinates and the latest cumulative EPN solutions (section 1) are regularly monitored. They are given in two maps: [horizontal differences] and [vertical differences].