- Show the agreement of the individual EPN Local Analysis Centres (LACs) Zenith Path Delay (ZPD) solutions
- Visualize potential periodic signals
- Reflect changes in, e.g. used options, analysis procedures etc.
- EPN Local Analysis Centres (LACs) are delivering estimated Zenith Path Delay (ZPD) parameters on a daily basis
- These solutions are combined to the EPN combined (mean) solution considering the biases between the individual solutions
- The resulting daily biases show the agreement of the LACs individual solutions to each other and to the mean
- Results from GPS weeks 834 until 1407 coming from EPN REPRO 1.
- Results from GPS weeks 1408 until present coming from the routine operation.
- Note that the number and composition of the LACs contributing to the combined solution for this station may differ between reprocessing and routine operation.